Council is committed to helping customers, ratepayers and businesses throughout the shire who are facing financial hardship at any time, but particularly during this current health crisis.
The COVID- 19 Financial Hardship Policy provides the following assistance to individuals to pay rates on their principal place of residence or those liable to pay rates and charges on farm, commercial and industrial properties.
- Payment Plans - a schedule of payments that is negotiated with council to establish an agreed amount and a payment frequency.
How to Apply
If you need help paying your rates please follow these steps to apply.
1. Read the COVID- 19 Financial Hardship Policy
2. Contact the Rates Team on 5871 9222 to discuss your options
3. Download and complete the COVID- 19 Financial Hardship Application Form
* Print and fill in: Financial Hardship Application Form(PDF, 223KB)
* Fill in and print: Financial Hardship Application Form(PDF, 395KB)