To report a complaint

What can I report?

Dissatisfaction with quality of an action taken, decision made, or service provided by council or its contractor or delay or failure in providing a service, taking action, or making a decision by council or its contractor in which you have been directly affected. 

How do I make a report? 

Complaints can be made to council or directly to the Ombudsman if you are unable to resolve your issue with Council.

In writing:

Moira Shire Council
PO Box 578
Cobram  VIC 3643

In person: 44 Station Street, Cobram

By telephone: (03) 5871 9222

In writing:

Victorian Ombudsman
Level 2
570 Bourke Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 

By telephone: 9613 6222 or toll free (regional areas only) on 1800 806 314

Visit the Ombudsman website.

Related documents:
Complaint Handling Policy