Discrimination, sexual harassment, victimisation or vilification

What can I report?

If you have been discriminated against, sexually harassed, victimised or vilified.

How do I make a report?

Reports can be made directly to Victorian Equal Opportunity & Human Rights Commission or council.

In writing:

Victorian Equal Opportunity & Human Rights Commission
Level 3, 504 Lygon Street
Carlton Vic 3053 

By telephone: 1300 292 153

Online: VEOHRC

In writing:

Moira Shire Council
PO Box 578
Cobram  VIC 3643 

In person: 44 Station Street, Cobram

By telephone: (03) 5871 9222 

Related documents:
Complaint Handling Policy(PDF, 189KB)
Complaint Handling Procedure(PDF, 433KB)
Equal Opportunity Act 2001
Racial and Religious Tolerance Act 2001
Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities