Fairley Leadership Program
The Fairley Leadership Program - operated by Goulburn Murray Community Leadership - provides an opportunity for people to develop leadership skills, explore the major issues facing the region and assist positive change. Each year, the Fairly Leadership Program is offered to up to 25 inspiring regional leaders.
Anyone can apply to participate in the Fairley Leadership Program. Candidates should:
- Be able to demonstrate leadership potential;
- Show a genuine interest in community affairs;
- Have the potential to commit their time and energy to the community; and
- Be ready to accept the time commitment required for completing the Program.
- Potential participants complete an application form, attend an interview and if selected are offered a place in the upcoming program.
This program involves learning about the challenges faced in our region, becoming part of a network of leaders, having access to continuing educational and networking opportunities to help advance community leadership goals, opportunity to gain new skills, grow confidence and build self-resilience.
The 2023 Fairley Leadership Program course fee is $6,000 plus GST.
Applications have now closed.
For further information on the program follow the link - Fairley Leadership Program.
For more information please contact our friendly Customer Experience team on 5871 9222.