Fairley Leadership Program
The Fairley Leadership Program - operated by Goulburn Murray Community Leadership - provides an opportunity for people to develop leadership skills, explore the major issues facing the region and assist positive change. Each year, the Fairly Leadership Program is offered to up to 25 inspiring regional leaders.
Anyone can apply to participate in the Fairley Leadership Program. Candidates should:
- Be able to demonstrate leadership potential;
- Show a genuine interest in community affairs;
- Have the potential to commit their time and energy to the community;
- Be ready to accept the time commitment required for completing the program; and
- Show up with a willingness to learn, be challenged, and lead where you live.
This program involves learning about the challenges faced in our region, becoming part of a network of leaders, having access to continuing educational and networking opportunities to help advance community leadership goals, opportunity to gain new skills, grow confidence and build self-resilience.
The 2024 Fairley Leadership Program course fee is $6,500 plus GST.
Expressions of interest for the 2024 Fairley Leadership Program close 5:00pm Sunday 19 November 2023.
For further information on the program follow the link - Fairley Leadership Program.
Council are offering sponsorship opportunities to eligible community members. To commence your sponsorship application please apply here.
Sponsorship opportunities close on Friday 15 December 2023.
For more information please contact our friendly Customer Experience team on 5871 9222.