Hire of Facility, Reserve or Park

Federation Park
Our Council buildings, facilities, parks and reserves can be booked by individuals and organisations for events.

COVID-19 Safety Requirements 

All users must be aware of and follow the Victorian Government's physical distancing, density requirements and hygiene practices.

Keep up to date with all COVID Safe Settings for living and working in Victoria by visiting the Department of Health and Human Services website 


Application Forms

If you would like to hire a Council park, reserve or facility for an upcoming event, please complete the Application to Hire Council Park, Reserve or Facility form.


If you would like to hire the Cobram Civic Centre, Yarrawonga Town Hall or Yarrawonga Community Hall, please download the relevant form below. 

Application to Hire - Cobram Civic Centre(PDF, 508KB)


The Yarrawonga Town Hall is currently unavailable for hire due to the Yarrawonga Town Hall Precinct Upgrade