Apply for a temporary closure or conduct works in road reserves


Below you can access forms for temporary closure of roads or to conduct works with a road reserve.

(PDF, 257KB)Temporary road closure(PDF, 257KB) - use this form to apply for a road closure no less than 28 days before an event is due to take place.

Works within road reserve(PDF, 388KB)  - consent is required before any occupation, opening or excavation is made in any road or street within the municipality. For the purpose of Consent to Work Within Road Reserves, a street or road includes everything from fence to fence, such as footpaths, driveways and nature strips. The relevant standard drawing is supplied when works are approved. Standard drawings can also be downloaded from the Infrastructure Design Manual (IDM) at Local Government Infrastructure Design Association. Use this form to apply for Works within road reserve.