Accommodation premises

In accordance with the Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2008 and the Public Health and Wellbeing Regulations 2009, if you are opening, buying or selling an accommodation business, including a bed and breakfast, motel or boarding house, you need to register with Council.

Permits may also be required from Council's Planning and Building Departments, depending on the type of business and the changes you may be making. It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure all appropriate permits have been sought.


Registration fees are payable upon application.

Application for Registration or Renewal Prescribed Accommodation Premises form

This application form is currently being updated and will be uploaded to our website shortly, Please contact our Customer Experience team if you require this application.