Our community planning equip local communities with the skills and support to develop a shared vision for the future of their community and that are realistic, sustainable and can be implemented over a period of time. In doing so local communities achieve
- A stronger, more cohesive community
- A proactive rather than reactive community
- Enhanced partnerships
- Greater opportunities to attract funding and resources
- Better decision making and investment
- A clear vision and plan of action for the future
How can you be involved?
As a member of your community, your strengths and skills are the most valuable assets in the development and implementation of your Community Plan.
There are many ways you can be involved - to find out more contact your local Community Plan Steering Committee or call council.