Children are eligible to attend preschool if they turn 4 years of age on or before 30 April in the year of attendance, for further information regarding your child's eligibility or readiness for preschool please speak with either your Maternal and Child Health nurse or the preschool teacher. All preschools in the Moira Shire offer a 15 hour preschool program, the programs are delivered by qualified and experienced Early Childhood Professionals.
There are nine community based preschools in the Moira Shire, they are either self-managed by parent committees or a part of the Goulburn Region Preschool Association Cluster Management group. Please contact the preschools or GRPSA directly regarding enrolments, programs offered, session times and fee structures.
All preschools are registered and licensed with the Department of Education and Training and are required to comply with the Education and Care Services National Regulations 2011. All centres are assessed under the National Quality Framework. For more information about the regulations or framework please visit www.education.vic.gov.au
Community based preschools in Moira Shire
For session times and enrolment details please contact each centre direct.
- Barmah Preschool 03 5869 3386
- Cobram - Punt Road Centre 03 5872 2229
- Cobram - Eilleen Taylor Centre 03 5872 1453
- Katamatite Preschool 03 5865 1413
- Nathalia Preschool 03 5866 2375
- Numurkah Preschool 03 5862 1569
- Strathmerton Preschool 03 5874 5486
- Tungamah Preschool 03 5748 5664
- Yarrawonga Preschool 03 5744 3016
- Goulburn Regional Preschool Association 03 5826 2780