To report a breach in collection and handling of personal information

What can I report?

Mishandling of the collection and use of your personal information by council.

How do I make a report?

Reports can be made directly to council or Office of the Victorian Information Commissioner

In writing:

Privacy Officer
Moira Shire Council
PO Box 578
Cobram  VIC 3643

In person: 44 Station Street, Cobram

By telephone: (03) 5871 9222

In writing:

Office of the Victorian Information Commissioner
Privacy & Data Protection
PO Box 24274
Melbourne Vic 3001

By telephone: 1300 666 444 



Related documents:
Complaint Handling Policy(PDF, 189KB)
Complaint Handling Procedure(PDF, 433KB)
Privacy statement
Privacy and Data Protection Act