Change of details

If you have changed or are about to change your address please notify Council in writing.

You can do this by printing out this form , or by completing an online form here.

Change of name

If your name has changed from Council's records, please notify us in writing or email us with supporting documentation of the change, such as marriage certificate or birth certificate etc.

Change of tenant

If your rates are addressed to a tenant who is no longer responsible for paying the rates, please notify Council in writing or email us with the details, including:

  1. Property address
  2. Current tenant and mailing address
  3. New tenant and mailing address and
  4. Contact phone number.

Change of ownership

When ownership of a property changes, liability for the payment of rates and charges remains with the owner recorded in Council records until Council receives a Notice of Acquisition / Disposition from the vendor, solicitor or conveyancer. Failure to submit a notice within one month of a transfer may result in substantial penalties to vendors.