Nuisance complaints


If there is a life threatening matter always call 000.

Council can assist with...

We can offer advice and/or assistance regarding nuisance issues, such as

  • Noise (scare guns, frost fans, loud air conditioners, pool/spa filters, loud music)
  • Odour
  • Agricultural spray drift
  • Waste water discharge

Please give us a call to address your concerns relating to one of these areas.


EPA can assist with...

Environment Protection Authority Victoria (EPA) regulate the environment and is an authority on the things that impact on our environment.

For further information or to report an incident to EPA, please contact them via their website, via phone on 1300 372 842 or you can email them on

Police can assist with...

Victoria Police are best placed to respond to late night noise, such as parties and noisy or threatening neighbours. 

In an emergency we always recommend calling 000.