• Endeavour to manage urban stormwater to meet the required standard;
• Require all new developments to meet current standards;
• Manage its own water use and waste water responsibly;
• Play an important role in educating, advocating and responding to statutory requirements regarding sustainable water use and safe disposal of waste water; and
• Support partners in their various roles in water management;
• Continue to work in partnership with the Goulburn Broken Catchment Management Authority on programs that support the Council Plan.
Long-term targets, performance indicators and example actions(PDF, 34KB)