How can I apply?

To apply for an individual Disabled Parking Permit, you must complete the application form with a doctor (a medical practitioner, specialist medical practitioner or clinical psychologist).

If your medical practitioner is unable to complete the online application form you can request a hard copy from council or download a Disabled Persons Parking Permit application.

Application Form(PDF, 170KB)

Permits will only be issued to residents living in the local council area. The individual or someone on their behalf is responsible for any fees incurred in the completion of the form.

Apply Online