Manage your domestic waste services

To replace your bin that has been damaged or stolen we require a written request from the property owner or managing agent.

You can also request additional bins for your property or cancel existing services (conditions may apply.)

Click here to lodge an online form. You will then be given a reference number in receipt of your request.