How to have your say

All objections need to be in writing to Council via post (PO Box 578, Cobram Vic 3644), email or delivered in person to our Cobram or Yarrawonga offices.

To help you make your submission, you can download a planning query form (below)


Otherwise, complete the online submission form. For more information please give us a call on (03) 5871 9222.