We asked Councillor Kevin Bourke the following:
1. What is your connection to Moira?
Fourth generation resident.
2. What do you think is the greatest strength of the Moira Community?
The diversity and resilliance of the communities.
3. What made you decide to run for Council?
A degree of dissatisfaction back in 2012 which I believed that things were not going as well as I thought, and so rather than continually complain, I thought that I should attempt to change for the better.
4. What do you hope to achieve in your term as a Moira Shire Councillor?
A very liveable shire which can meet challenges as they occur and provide employment and vigorous growth and development.
5. What is your favourite thing to do in Moira?
Work, live and play and provide opportunity for all residents to be able to do the same. A great place to be!