Richardson Street Nathalia Discontinuance & Sale
Feedback has now closed
View the submissions received here.(PDF, 3MB)
Council is seeking feedback on a proposal to discontinue and sell a portion of Richardson Street, Nathalia defined in Plan of Subdivision 1315 Parish of Barwon County of Moira (area shaded red on the below map).
Subsequent to the discontinuance, the land may be sold in accordance with Section 189 of the Local Government Act 1989.
Have Your Say
We are seeking your feedback on this proposal in accordance with Section 223 of the Local Government Act 1989.
- You can provide your feedback to Council by lodging a submission online, or by mail or at our service centres in Cobram and Yarrawonga. (PDF, 66KB)Click here(PDF, 66KB) to download our submission form.
- Your submission must be received by 5pm Wednesday 6 March 2019 and be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer.
- When you lodge your submission please indicate if you, or your representative, would like to speak to your submission.
- If required, a Committee of Council will be held at 6pm Thursday 7 March 2019 at the Dancocks Room, Robertson Street, Nathalia to hear any person who indicated they wished to be heard in support of their written submission.
- All submissions, including submitter’s name and address, will be available at the meeting and on public display for 12 months.
- All submissions received by the deadline will be considered by Council prior to deciding whether to proceed with the proposal, with or without amendment, at the March Ordinary Council Meeting.