Notice of Intention to enter into a lease with Telstra Corporation Ltd
Feedback has now closed.
Moira Shire Council intends to enter into a 20 year lease agreement (10+5+5) with the Telstra Corporation Ltd (Telstra) to occupy an area of approximately 150m2 within the parcel of land owned by Council at 7 Swanson St Wilby (the Wilby Hall).
The intended lease relates to the ground lease of an area of land measuring 10m x 15m within the property identified as Lot 4 Section 2 at 7 Swanson St Wilby in the Parish of Pelluebla described in Volume 2079 and Folio 415791.
Have Your Say
We are seeking your feedback on this proposal in accordance with Section 223 of the Local Government Act 1989.
- You can provide your feedback to Council by lodging a submission online below, by mail or at our service centre. Click here(PDF, 53KB) to download our submission form template or draft your own.
- Your submission must be received by Council by 5pm Friday 30 November 2018 and be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer.
- When you lodge your submission, please indicate if you, or your representative, would like to speak to your submission.
- All submissions received by Council by the deadline will be considered by Council prior to deciding whether to proceed with the proposal, with or without amendment, at the next available Council meeting.
- All submissions, including submitter’s name and address, will be available at the meeting and on public display for 12 months.
For further enquiries, please contact Bruce Berg von Lindhe on (03) 5871 9222.
Online Submission Form