Hire of Building or Park forms

Federation Park
Our Council buildings, facilities, parks and reserves can be booked by individuals and organisations for events. 
If you would like to hire a Council park, reserve or facility for an upcoming event, please complete the Application to Hire Council Park, Reserve or Facility form.
If your request relates to the Cobram Civic Centre, Numurkah Presidents Room & Council Chambers or the Yarrawonga Town/Community Hall, please use the relevant form. 


Application to Hire - Park, Reserve or Facility
Application to Hire - Cobram Civic Centre
Application to Hire - Numurkah Presidents Room
Application to Hire - Yarrawonga Town Hall