Splash into Summer
Splash into Summer
Win a Family Season Pool Pass
Send us your favourite picture at a Moira Outdoor Pool for chance to win.
Five passes to be won! RRP $182.00
Moira outdoor pools open 1 December 2021
Competition now closed
Terms and conditions
1. Entry to the Win a Family Season Pool Pass at a Moira Shire Council outdoor pool competition is free.
2. Entry is open to all Moira Shire residents, except Councillors and employees of the promoter, Moira Shire and their immediate families and employees and immediate families of agencies (YMCA) associated with this promotion.
3. The competition commences Wednesday 30 November 2021 and final entries close at close 5 pm, Wednesday 15 December 2021.
4. To enter, participants must fill in the online entry form on Moira Shire Council’s website by providing their name, address and contact details then upload their favourite photo at a Moira Shire outdoor pool.
5. Entries not completed in accordance with the conditions of entry or received after close of entry will not be considered. Incomplete entries will be disregarded. The promotor reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process. The judge’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding.
6. Judging will be conducted by a panel of representatives from Moira Shire Council and YMCA.
7. Winners will be contacted by telephone using the contact details provided in their entry, which will then be confirmed by email.
8. By entering this competition, you agree that your name, entry and photos may be used in promotion of this competition and may be reproduced in a range of online and print formats, including but not limited to printed publications, posters, brochures, televisions of print advertising, online publications and on Council’s internet or intranet, Facebook, Instagram and other media (including social media)
9. If the prize winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
10. The prizes must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
11. To the full extent permitted by law, the promotor will not be liable to you in any respect of any claim for any loss or damage whatsoever, (including, without limitation, any consequential, indirect, special, punitive or incidental damages) for any personal injury suffered by you as a result of or in connection with the promotion.
12. The promotor is Moira Shire council 44 Station Street COBRAM VIC 3644 ABN 20538141700
Council is collecting personal information on this form for the Win a Family season pass at a Moira Shire Council outdoor pool Competition. The information collected will be used for the Win a Family season pass Competition and promotion and/or a directly related purpose. If you do not provide the information required, we may not be able to accept your entry in the Photo Competition. Personal information provided by the entrant may be used in accordance with the terms and conditions or if required or authorised by legislation. You can find out more about how we use and protect your information by viewing our Privacy Statement on our website www.moira.vic.gov.au.