Australia Day 2021
Australia Day District Town Events
Covid-19 safe measure will be adhered during district town events;
- Attendees must not attend (or leave immediately) if they have any illness or symptoms of Covid-19.
- Attendees must not attend if they have had close contact with a known or suspected case of Covid-19. Even if mild.
- Attendees must not attend if they have been at a registered hotspot or returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days.
- This event will be using QR codes for contact tracing and attendees must check in on arrival (manual system is available).
- Attendees will be limited and will have to follow social distancing regulations of 1.5 meters.
- The events will have hand sanitiser provided, however, all attendees are encouraged to bring their own.
- These events are Tier 3 events and committees have completed the relevant checklist in accordance with government guidelines.
Any enquiries, please contact Council on 58719 222.
Click here(PDF, 5MB) to download a copy of the flyer.
For more information give us a call on 5871 9222 or email email@example.com
To view previous winners - Australia Day PREVIOUS WINNERS(PDF, 141KB)
Australia Day Awards Evening
Moira Shire Council will be hosting an Australia Day Awards evening for Nominees and their guests on Thursday 14th January 2021 at the Cobram Civic Centre.
The event will be held in conjunction with current coronavirus guidelines and attached is the registration of the event for attendees information.
Any queries, please contact Council.