Australia Day 2022
Australia Day District Town Events
Covid-19 safe measure will be adhered during district town events;
- Attendees must not attend (or leave immediately) if they have any illness or symptoms of Covid-19.
- Attendees must not attend if they have had close contact with a known or suspected case of Covid-19. Even if mild.
- Attendees must not attend if they have been at a registered hotspot or returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days.
- This event will be using QR codes for contact tracing and attendees must check in on arrival (manual system is available).
- Attendees will be limited and will have to follow social distancing regulations of 1.5 meters.
- The events will have hand sanitiser provided, however, all attendees are encouraged to bring their own.
- These events are Tier 3 events and committees have completed the relevant checklist in accordance with government guidelines.
For more information give us a call on 5871 9222 or email email@example.com
Australia Day Awards Evening
In response to the significant current COVID-19 outbreak and to support efforts to reduce the spread, Council has made the difficult decision to postpone our Australia Day awards evening to a later date.
Our nominees are exceptional and Council’s priority is to honour these members of our community and celebrate with them when we can in the manner befitting their contribution safely.
Keep an eye on our communication channels for the announcement of a new date soon.