Big Day Out In A Little Town
KATAMATITE, VIC 3649
Theme: "The Bunyip of Boosey Creek" and "Local Identities, Local landscape and local wildlife."
- Sculptures by the creek
- Art, photography and craft exhibit
- Local produce markets
- Live music and buskers inc. DJ Sik Az
- Mystery Auction
- Vintage cars, tractors and motorbikes
- The Katamatite Gift (100m sprints)
- Sheep shearing demonstrations
- Whip cracking demonstrations
- The Great Yabby Race
- Miss Katamatite
- Pony Rides
- Jumping Castle
And much more.
Over $7000 in prizes, including best sculpture ($1000), winning busker ($500), Mystery Auction ($2000 in prizes) and winning yabby ($500).
More information Rob: 0413 186 027 or on Facebook.
View larger map