Barmah Caravan Park Expressions of Interest
Barmah Caravan Park is located at 2 Murray Street Barmah.
The Park is Crown land contained in parts of Crown Allotments 6A, 6B and 6C of Section 1 and 6B, 6C and 6D of Section 14 PP 5045, Parish of Barmah.
Council is the appointed Committee of Management of the Caravan Park pursuant to section 14 of the Crown Land (Reserves) Act 1978, and has the power to grant a lease of the Caravan Park subject to the consent of the Minister for Environment, Land, Water and Planning.
Moira Shire Council seeks proposals for:
- the lease of the Caravan Park from Council for a maximum term of 21 years;
- the management and operation of the Caravan Park;
- improvement works to be undertaken at the Caravan Park.
Respondents are expected to make their own assessment of the scope of improvement works, and the scope and quality of services and base their offer on such assessment.
For a copy of the Expression of Interest documents please
- visit our Service Centres in Cobram and Yarrawonga
- call our Customer Service team on (03)5871 9222
- email email@example.com
- download a copy below.
Lodging an expression of Interest All proposals must be completed in accordance with clause 5.2 in the EOI document.
Your completed Expressions of Interest:
- must be placed in a sealed envelope and clearly marked: Moira Shire Council Expression of Interest for the lease and operation of the Barmah Caravan Park
- Mailed to Moira Shire Council at Locked Bag 1, Cobram Vic 3643 or lodged in the tender box at 44 Station St Cobram
- Must be received no later than 4:00 pm on 27 July 2016