Email Page
Print Page


Moira Shire Council Safety and Amenity Unit is responsible for the issuing of permits ranging from droving and grazing to permits to burn and sale of raffle tickets.

Within this section you will find information on Local Laws permits that are issued by Council and how to obtain permits.

Permits must be obtained from Council's Safety and Amenity Unit for activities as described below. Please complete the appropriate application form and submit with the required fee for consideration.

Permit fees apply to individuals and organisations that are not recognised as registered charities or 'not for profit organisations'. Permit fees vary according to the activity to be conducted and are to be paid at the time of the applications lodgement. In certain circumstances, copies of public liability insurance may also be required.


Copyright 2010 Moira Shire Council  |  Disclaimer  |  Privacy
Powered by Seamless CMS