Email Page
Print Page

Nuisance Complaints

Council’s Environmental Health Officers can offer advice and/or assistance regarding nuisance issues such as:

The EPA information booklet regarding residential noise is available from council or you can visit the EPA website for further information.

Police are best placed to respond to late night noise, such as parties and noisy or threatening neighbors. 

Councils are best suited to address long term issues or complex issues requiring a collaborative approach between both the local council and police officers.  Formal mediation can be a good way to work through the issue together.

Copyright 2010 Moira Shire Council  |  Disclaimer  |  Privacy
Powered by Seamless CMS