Whether starting up a new business, re-locating or expanding an existing operation, Moira Shire Council’s Economic Development unit is ready and willing to open doors and provide the support and advice needed to help you make the move to Moira.
The Economic Development unit works in partnership with neighbouring councils, State and Federal Governments and industry to support new initiatives and projects for the region.
Some of the services the Economic Development unit provides include:
- supporting local business retention and expansion;
- assisting business and industry identify appropriate land for development;
- providing networks for business support;
- promoting Moira Shire as the place to live, work and invest;
- facilitating opportunities to expand business learning;
- facilitating initiatives and work with business to attract new industry;
- providing information and support for grant applications;
- providing opportunities to enhance business knowledge;
- networking with other authorities to assist local business;
- co-ordinating development plans;
- applying for State and Federal government funding; and
- lobbying government for resources.
Jane O'Brien Manager Economic Development firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Malcolm Investment Development Officer email@example.com
Alex Tait Industry Development Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
Narelle James Business Support Officer email@example.com
Louise Munk Klint Tourism Development Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
Kyla Carpinelli Tourism Marketing and Administration email@example.com